The permission for permanent residence in Lithuania guarantees ability of free movement within the EU and Schengen area.
Documents necessary for residence permit:
- Copy of passport with residence place (if available)
- Copy of foreign passport (if available)
- Documents confirming you as company owner or shareholder.
- Copy of Schengen visa, valid at least 4 days (you must obtain before request of residence permit)
- Banks confirmation, stating your account balance being not less than 10 000 Litas (2900 Euros)